While purchasing a badge is the best way to take advantage of all the amazing content and the unparalleled networking opportunities that SXSW Interactive has to offer, we understand that this level of investment may not be practical for everyone in our community.
If such is the case with you, then be advised about all the FREE FREE FREE activities planned for the SXSW Interactive Festival. For March 2014, these free events and gatherings include:
- Dewey Winbune Community Service Awards: Thursday evening, March 6
- The Digital Creative Job Market: Thursday, March 6 and Friday, March 7
- Latinos in Tech Sessions: Friday, March 7 through Sunday, March 9
- The SXSW Gaming Expo: Friday, March 7 through Sunday, March 9
- SXSW Gaming Sessions at the Long Center: Friday, March 7 through Sunday, March 9
- SXSW Gaming Awards at the Long Center: Saturday, evening March 8
- SXSW Create at the Long Center Terrace: Friday, March 7 through Sunday, March 9
Stay tuned to this website in the next few weeks for more information in how to take part in all these FREE events.
Or get the full SXSW Interactive Festival experience by purchasing an Interactive, Film, Music, Gold or Platinum badge. Registration fees increase at the end of the day on Friday, February 7 — so buy your badge right now and save!
2013 SXSW Gaming Expo. Photo by Merrick Ales.