SXSW registrants (as well as consumers) love the SXSW Gaming Expo - one of the fastest-growing elements of SXSWeek in Austin. Whether you are a video game devotee or your video game company wants to make a big splash with a big audience, then you will want to be a part of this exciting exhibition space!
What is the SXSW Gaming Expo?
- A three-day exhibition that showcases the best new innovations in the video game world as well as other aspects of geek culture. The SXSW Gaming Expo is FREE and open to the public.
- The space to showcase your company's latest and greatest ideas to developers, publishers, consumers, digital media industry professionals and internet trendsetters from around the globe.
When and where does the 2015 SXSW Gaming Expo occur?
- Dates for the 2015 show are Friday, March 13 through Sunday, March 15.
- Host venue is the Palmer Events Center (900 Barton Springs Road). Easily accessible with lots of on-site parking, Palmer is located next to the Long Center (where gaming-related panel content will occur).
How do I market my company at the SXSW Gaming Expo?
- Companies can choose from various options including exhibiting, evening events, panels, sponsorships, premiere events and advertising through such things as the Expo Guide and social platforms.
- Contact Justin Burnham for more information on how your company can be involved with the SXSW Gaming Expo. Hurry, premium placement at the 2014 show will sell out quickly!
What did people say about the 2014 SXSW Gaming Expo?
“Everything was bigger and better this year! SXSW Gaming has been growing steadily the last few years and each time we participate we see a bigger impact on our community reach and industry connections."
- Shelley Smith, Minicore Studios
“The Gaming Expo felt busy and crowded. The diversity in exhibitors and friendliness of volunteers made the event feel very welcoming and heightened the experience for attendees.”
- JP Vaughan, Rocket Rainbow Studios
Photo by Merrick Ales