Pay-to-ride hotel shuttle services are offered for SXSW Interactive and Film dates for over 50 hotels outside the easily walkable downtown area. Learn more here!
Interactive/Film Dates – 3/8, 3/9, 3/10, 3/11 and 3/12. ALL DAY AND ALMOST ALL NIGHT (7:00am-2:30am)
Music Dates – 3/12, 3/13, 3/14, 3/15, and 3/16. ALL DAY AND ALMOST ALL NIGHT (9:00am-3:00am)
Buy your pass in advance at www.RRLimoBus.com. Call 512-947-7433 for information.
*shuttle times and routes are subject to uncontrollable circumstances such as traffic patterns, inclement weather, and freeway closures.
Interactive Festival Shuttles
Catch a free Interactive Festival Shuttle for a quick way to get to your next session. The Interactive Festival Shuttles run every 5–10 minutes at each stop on the routes listed below. There are three different routes designed to get you to your destination as quickly as possible.
All Interactive routes run Friday, March 8 - Tuesday, March 12 from 8:30am–7:00pm during SXSW Interactive.
AT&T Conference Center Route:
- Outbound: Austin Convention Center –> AT&T
- Inbound: AT&T –> Hilton/Courtyard –> Austin Convention Center
Omni / Sheraton Route:
- Outbound: Austin Convention Center –> Omni (north-bound) –> Sheraton
- Inbound: Sheraton –> Omni (south-bound) –> Hilton/Courtyard –> Austin Convention Center
Hyatt / Long Center / Palmer Route: (Shuttle does not stop at Hyatt on Friday 3/8 or at Palmer after Sunday 3/10)
- Outbound: Austin Convention Center ➔ Hyatt ➔ Palmer ➔ Long Center
- Inbound: Long Center ➔ Hyatt ➔ Austin Convention Center
There might be multiple shuttle routes that allow you to get to an Interactive Venue. Our Interactive Festival Shuttle tracker allows you to quickly locate the closest stop. Track the shuttles in real time at http://shuttles.sxsw.com with your desktop or mobile browser.
Film Festival Shuttles
http://shuttles.sxsw.com to find out where the closest stop is or when the next shuttle will arrive.The Film Festival Shuttle is free to Film, Gold and Platinum registrants and runs a circuit servicing most of the Film Festival Venues from Friday, March 8 through Saturday, March 16. Catch the shuttle from Trinity Street outside of the Vimeo Theatre at the Austin Convention Center to quickly get to your next screening. Shuttles leave every 10–15 minutes and stop within a close walking distance of most Film venues. Real-time tracking is available at
Film routes run Friday, March 8 from 10:00am–3:00am and Saturday, March 9 - Saturday, March 16 from 9:30am–3:00am during SXSW Film.
Friday, March 8 - Wednesday, March 13
- Outbound: Austin Convention Center ➔ Inter Continental ➔ Violet Crown Cinema ➔ Rollins Theater ➔ Topfer Theater at ZACH
- Inbound: Topfer Theater at ZACH ➔ Rollins Theater ➔ Violet Crown Cinema ➔ Austin Convention Center
Thursday, March 14 - Saturday, March 16
- Outbound: Austin Convention Center ➔ Violet Crown ➔ Rollins Theater (alternative stop - see map)➔ Topfer Theater at ZACH
- Inbound: Topfer Theater at ZACH ➔ Rollins Theater ➔ Violet Crown Cinema➔ Austin Convention Center
Music Festival Shuttle
SXSW Registrants and Wristband holders can ride the free Auditorium Shores Shuttle from the Austin Convention Center to the show. Catch the shuttle from the Convention Center on Trinity street outside of Exhibit Hall 2 or at the southeast corner of 1st Street and Riverside Dr on your way back.