In today's Filmmakers in Focus, we look back at two world premieres from our Documentary Feature Competition. Get to know the filmmakers below and check out their websites for additional screening information and news.
- Digital music catches up with physical sales
Story from BBC News.
- Percy Sledge dies
Obituary from NY Times.
- Universal Music agrees to pay $11.5 million to settle digital 'sales' vs. 'licenses' suit
Post from Billboard. ...
Still having SXSW music withdrawals?
MixRadio has you covered.
These exclusive must-listen mixes feature SXSW artist-selected tracks and even themed mixes like ‘Ear Drum Massage’, ‘Black Weirdo Mix’ and ‘Dream Festival...
Major interactive Sponsor Philips talks about smart, connected homes and IoT (Internet of Things), but what does that really mean?
This week's list of new releases from SXSW 2015 Showcasing Artists may appear to be light, but what it lacks in volume is more than made up for in sheer musical quality from these under-the-radar acts.
For SXSW 2015, the SXSWorld® Magazine and the digital editions of the 2015 SXSW Music, Film and Interactive program guides helped registrants get the most out of attending the event. Get to know these essential resources and browse the 2015 SXSW event if you missed out or are still wanting...
- Spotify closes in on $8.4 billion valuation with latest deal
Post from CNET.
- US music consumption up 14% in first quarter
Post from Billboard.
- Details about Apple's streaming service from anonymous source
Post from Bloomberg. ...