How do we design ecosystems to empower innovators, entrepreneurs, and doers? What are the tools for massively scaling initiatives to create jobs and wealth, impact the world, and generate new solutions to big problems? These are some of the questions to be addressed at the Global Innovation Summit in...
- Sly Stone wins $5 million verdict in suit against former manager and attorney
Story from Variety.
- Calvin Harris signs three-year residency deal in Vegas
Post from The Guardian.
- Father John Misty mocks Pandora and Spotify
Post from Ars ...
Two creative minds means twice the ideas and twice the brilliance. These four SXSW 2015 duos bring that notion to life.
Throughout the history of the internet, musical tastemakers have come and gone. There now seems to be a divide over machine-curated and human-curated music services - more specifically, which sources offer the better experience?
So, what does the future hold for digital music discovery? Five speakers - including David Porter...
- Music piracy has been 'virtually eliminated' in Norway
Post from Music Business Worldwide.
- SFX announces restructuring of executives
Post from Billboard.
- Live Nation's Greek bid rejected
Post from Pollstar. ...
Today the plethora of distribution options coupled with the evolving social media landscape can feel daunting for both first-time and veteran filmmakers. Which distribution platforms will reach your intended audience? How are you using social media to stay relevant? Should you consider self-distribution?
- 1 of 422
- next ›