Austinites are welcome to come rock out at The Sour Notes CD release show this Saturday, September 6 at Cheer Up Charlie’s. Fellow South By alumni acts Grape St., Black Books and more are also on the bill.
- Summer festivals graded
Story from The LA Times.
- Nicky Da B dies
Obituary from Times-Picayune.
- Sonos drops wi-fi 'bridge' and plans hi-res options
Story from The Guardian. ...
- David Lowery: Here's how Pandora is destroying musicians
Post from Salon.
- Jimi Jamison dies
Obituary from BBC News.
- Ultra implements age limit, anti-drug policy for 2015
Story from Consequence of Sound. ...
- President Obama Taps New 'Piracy Czar'
Story from Billboard
- The Beatles Make History With 'All You Need Is Love': A Minute-by-Minute Breakdown
Story from Rolling Stone
- James Murphy Turns U.S. Open Matches Into Music
Story from the New ...
There seems to be a shift in the way people view food, and it draws from indie rock culture. The opening line describing the Indie Food is the New Indie Rock panel at the 2014 SXSW Music Conference says it best: “The thrill of discovery and sense of ownership...
Target SXSW showcasing artists as a gifting sponsor at the Artist Gifting Lounge.
The Artist Gifting Lounge is an exclusive spot for SXSW showcasing artists to take a break from their hectic SXSW schedules to meet up, check email and collect an array of sponsored music gifts....