This year's SXSW Eco is bigger and better than ever with over 300 speakers, 100 sessions and countless opportunities for networking at special events. While we have a ton of excellent panels to attend this year, there are also a slew of daily special events that will take you...
- Austin's HAAM Day supports musicians' health care
Story from Statesman.
- Why federal policy matters to musicians now more than ever
Commentary from Hypebot.
- New app to highlight recordings of John Lennon at sea
Post from NY Times Arts ...
- Performance rights organizations look for increased income from digital services
Story from NY Times.
- Labels allowed to pursue Vimeo for copyright infringement
Story from The Hollywood Reporter.
- Clear Channel's IHeartRadio fest closes out in Vegas
Review from LA ...
Young, talented and humble, could describe this week's highlight of Nottingham-born, SXSW 2013 Official Showcasing Artist, Jake Bugg. With influences like the band Oasis, Jake shot his way to the top of the indie rock and singer-songwriter genres, with his self-titled album, which was released in October 2012 in...