- Labels look to 'dad rock' for Christmas season
Story from The Guardian.
- Phil Collins donates large collection of Alamo artifacts
Story from KSAT.
- Streaming apps ranked
Post from CNET. ...
Every year, the SXSW Music Festival presents a unique opportunity for many unknown and up-and-coming acts to show their stuff to a broad audience for the first time in their careers. Today’s edition of Four on the Floor honors of a few of our overseas friends (and one domestic...
- Does recorded music still have a chance?
Story from Chicago Tribune.
- YouTube chief 'optimistic' site will launch music service 'soon'
Post from CNET.
- How AEG Live markets via Facebook
Story from Pollstar. ...
- iTunes to fold Beats into service as download sales drop
Story from Billboard.
- Jack Bruce dies
Obituary from MOJO.
- Newcomers and comebacks - CMJ overview
Story from NY Times. ...
Last week SXSWfm had some fun with brand new specialty shows. Click through and listen back!
Did you know that this Friday, October 24 is your last chance to register before rates go up again? Don't miss out on this opportunity to save hundreds off the walkup price.
This week we gave you a slew of exciting announcements across all three events.
The Music Conference...