SXSW V2V starts this Sunday! Adventure is just around the corner with great programming to galvanize your entrepreneurial spirit, while the dark hours promise tantalizing sounds that will serve to remind us that music is the universal language.
Three outstanding new releases are featured on this week’s episode of Americana World Headquarters: the full-length debut by Jesse Woods, Get Your Burden Lifted; the latest from Amanda Shires, Down Fell the Doves; and Colin Gilmore’s new album, The Wild and the Hollow....
- Sales nosedive in context
Story from Rolling Stone.
- Five music books of note
Reviews from NPR.
- Ryan Adams successfully trolls Sean Hannity
Item from Spin.
- Google All Access Music launches in nine European countries
Welcome to the LP Questionnaire, special SXSW V2V Edition, version IV!
V2V starts on Sunday and we hope you're all headed to the city where sin never sleeps. Fabulous sounds can be heard next Monday and Tuesday nights at The Backstage Bar and Billiards when the conference brings you...
- Publishers sue Fullscreen over cover songs on YouTube
Story from NY Times.
- The graying of hip hop
Commentary from Village Voice.
- Colbert needles MTV Networks chief Toffler over Daft Punk cancellation
Post from Gawker.
- Death ...
Welcome to The LP Questionnaire, special SXSW V2V Edition, Volume Three!
V2V is just days away and the excitement is brewing in the hot desert air. Innovators and rappers alike are gearing up to take their respective stages in the city o' sin. In addition to some very fine...
2014 is gearing up to be one of SXSW's best seasons yet, with a plethora of creative means to get your company noticed!
- Align your company with one of SXSW’s exciting new features for registrants such as Southbites, SX cycles, SX Lockers and SX Play.
- Advertise in ...