- Can wearable tech improve the music festival experience?
Post from Mashable.
- Chicago drill stars talk music, violence
Story from Ebony.
- German music sales are up after a stagnant decade
Post from Deutsche Welle. ...
The agony and the ecstasy. It's a bit of a heartbreaking tale, really. Nashville duo The Civil Wars put together a rich record full of the darkened, emotional country songs that made them one of the darlings of SXSW just two short years ago. Now, one canceled tour later, John...
Only in his mid-twenties, Mississippi born and raised feel-good pop rocker Dent May has already made a name for himself within the indie music community. May first hit the stages of SXSW in 2012, performing on the Paw Tracks/Carpark Records showcase, then returned for the 2013 event to perform...
- Zoe Keating shares info on streaming royalties
Story from The Guardian.
- Beats eyes deal to ditch HTC and find new investor
Post from CNET.
- Chicago music scene was an early crucible for civil rights
Post from MLB.com. ...
Amanda Palmer made news with her successful Kickstarter campaign where she raised a record-breaking $1,192,793 from 24,883 fans to fund her album Theatre is Evil last May.
A few months later, pre-sale tickets for her worldwide tour sold out for every city in hours, and her album debuted on...
- Townshend has no beef with One Direction
Item from NME.
- Earl Sweatshirt and ASAP Ferg present divergent new ideas
Story from NY Times.
- 'Blurred Lines' writers defend against plagiarism claims
Story from BBC News. ...