The Music, Film and Interactive Conferences have introduced their own weekly community newsletters. Whether your interests lay in music, film, tech or all three, you can now sign up for conference-specific updates sent straight to your inbox every Thursday....
North Carolina based indie folk band Lost in the Trees ventured to Austin this past March for their third SXSW. They came in support of their fourth LP, Past Life, which was released on ANTI- Records earlier this year....
- BMI revenue collections grow to $977 million
Story from Billboard.
- What the music industry could learn from digital marketing
Post from Mashable.
- Woody Guthrie's New York
Story from NY Times. ...
- Jason Isbell sweeps top Americana honors
Story from The Tennessean.
- 21 beloved pop songs, redone as pie charts and graphs
Post from Wired.
- Dice wants to be the first gig ticketing giant that music fans adore
Post from ...
- 1 of 139
- next ›