- Music consumption helps drive UK technology sales
Story from The Guardian.
- Kim Dotcom severs ties with Baboom
Story from Hollywood Reporter.
- Grooveshark decision shows music industry has upper hand
Post from Gigaom. ...
This Friday, Austin's annual ACL Festival will kick off three full days of toe-tapping, head-bopping, body-shaking music over in Zilker Park.
A number of SXSW alum will be hitting the stages, including big name acts such as Childish Gambino, Broken Bells, Juanes, and Skrillex....
- Streaming, change and the right state of mind
Post from Music Industry Blog.
- Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga's collaboration debuts at number one
Chart watch from Billboard.
- Ten songs public radio can't stop playing
Post from NPR Music. ...
Six guys in a single hotel room with one bed. Losing your voice at your very first show. Falling off stage and getting wedged upside-down...
- Judge finds Grooveshark employees guilty of mass copyright infringement
Post from Engadget.
- Urban Outfitters doesn't sell the most vinyl
Story from Billboard.
- EMusic will be 'exiting the mainstream music business'
Story from NY Times. ...
Hungry for more food-related content at SXSW? So were we! Enter stage, SouthBites. In-line with the key SXSW Interactive principles of creativity, community and innovation, SouthBites is the newest component to the SXSW Interactive Conference and Festival, and our mission is to showcase a community of innovators through the...
From the Troubadour TX Listening Room, you'll hear songs from Jim Lauderdale, Chuck Mead, Lera Lynn and Paul Thorn. Plus, we have an extensive interview with Shakey Graves, whose highly anticipated new album will be released by Dualtone next Tuesday, October 7.
- 1 of 142
- next ›