Ray-Ban and Boiler Room put together a lineup packed with some of the hottest up-and-coming names in electronic music for their joint SXSW 2014 showcase - and now you can see for yourself! If you missed the show, or you had so much fun that you want to experience it...
- Music industry pushes unified message on compensation
Story from NY Times.
- Can David Byrne's works join the classical music repertoire?
Post from LA Weekly.
- Hacker metal in the early web
Post from Perfect Sound Forever.
- Music multitasking: How background listening enhances life
Post from CNET.
- Sillerman tops dance music poll
Post from Billboard.
- Neil Young on the rock pulpit
Review from LA Times. ...
Future Islands, The Strypes, and Damon Albarn have been named as winners of the second annual Grulke Prize at SXSW 2014.
The Prize, awarded in three categories, was developed in honor of our friend and colleague Creative Director Brent Grulke, who passed away on August 13, 2012.
From the start, SXSW V2V has had a stated goal of bringing together startups and entrepreneurs from all the creative industries that are at the heart of SXSW. This, of course, includes many of the industries that you might find at the SXSW Interactive Festival in Austin -- from sports,...