- Execs believe streaming can arrest music's decline
Story from The Economist.
- Spotify introduces student discount
Story from LA Times.
- Why has Japan's CD market tanked?
Story from The Independent.
- Diana Ross at 70
- Music piracy goes mobile
Post from Recode.
- The Pandora ruling and the mess of digital music rights
Post from Gigaom.
- Apple mulls launching a streaming service and Android app
Story from Billboard. ...
This post by Jarvis Cocker is part of a series produced by The Huffington Post and SXSW that ran during the festival.
I’LL HUFF & I’LL PUFF & I’LL BLOG YOUR HOUSE DOWN.
At least, I will try.
"There is no "good" or "bad" anymore: only "fun" or "boring""...
Couldn't get enough Irish culture at SXSW this year?
Tourism Ireland invites you to say hello to Ireland’s enchanting cities. Be charmed by Dublin’s literary legacy, find a bar stool with your name on it and meet locals with tales to tell. Follow the footsteps of literary giants at the...
While you are still buzzing with the inspiration that you found at SXSW in Austin, it's time to start preparing for SXSW V2V in Las Vegas. Now is the time to become a part of this unique SXSW event that highlights the intersection between all the creative industries that...
- Damon Albarn, Future Islands and The Strypes win SXSW's 2014 Grulke Prize
Story from Rolling Stone.
- Fan videos make labels more money than official videos
Story from The Star.
- Michael Robertson held liable in music copyright case
- RIAA report: US music sales down 0.3% in 2013, while streaming revenues increase
Post from Music Ally.
- What Viacom has to show for seven years of pursuing YouTube
Analysis from Billboard.
- The price of music
Post from ReCode. ...