- Leaked music contract hints at impending launch of Amazon's Spotify killer
Post from Gigaom.
- The world's top 10 most innovative companies in music
Post from Fast Company.
- Hugh Masekela celebrates 75th birthday
Review from NY Times. ...
- SXSW Cares Big Benefit to run April 12 - 20
Post from Austin Chronicle.
- Future Islands' 11 year path to viral stardom
Story from The Daily Beast.
- Labels say 'Russian Facebook' is a haven for piracy
Post from ...
Do you want to showcase your innovative ideas to leading-edge thinkers in the digital creative community? Then you should be a part of the speaker lineup at the second annual SXSW V2V event, which occurs July 13-16 in Las Vegas. To make this happen, get your speaking proposal into...
- Sanctions against Russia may affect concerts in Finland
Story from Billboard.
- David Grubbs on the meaning of records
Interview from Chicago Reader.
- Flea is writing memoirs
Item from Hollywood Reporter. ...
Ray-Ban and Boiler Room put together a lineup packed with some of the hottest up-and-coming names in electronic music for their joint SXSW 2014 showcase - and now you can see for yourself! If you missed the show, or you had so much fun that you want to experience it...
- Music industry pushes unified message on compensation
Story from NY Times.
- Can David Byrne's works join the classical music repertoire?
Post from LA Weekly.
- Hacker metal in the early web
Post from Perfect Sound Forever.