- Music groups urge DC lawmakers to revamp licensing laws
Story from Variety.
- The unspoken challenge of counterfeit merch
Post from Music Think Tank.
- 50 arrests made at Mountain Jam fest
Story from Syracuse.com. ...
- Justice Department to plan review of music licensing rules
Story from NY Times.
- Company loses bid to win rights to Bob Marley songs
Story from BBC News.
- Report: Twitter backs off possible Spotify, SoundCloud buys
Post from CNET. ...
- BurnLounge was an illegal pyramid scheme
Story from The Hollywood Reporter.
- Suit against Warner/Chappell claims 'Happy Birthday' belongs to public domain
Story from Billboard.
- Aaron Lewis of Staind calls out crowd for molesting crowdsurfing girl
Post from The ...
- Ukrainian musicians soundtracking the unrest
Story from The Guardian.
- Amazon Prime music streaming service pegged for summer launch
Post from Tech Crunch.
- What working in the music industry is really like
Post from news.com.au. ...