The Japanese punk rock stylings of Peelander-Z are sure to amaze, delight and possibly terrify you. The songs are noisy and melodic, the outfits color coordinated.
Perhaps we'll all want to jump in a spaceship and move to Planet-Peelander once they've blown us all away next month.
In the meantime, get to know Peelander-Yellow with his rather original take on the LPQ.
The LP Questionnaire
Do you have any nicknames? My real name is "Peelander-Yellow". I came from Z area of Planet-Peelander!! My starship crew is "Peelander-Z". Peelander-Z is band, but not only band, we are doing more than band! I know you can't believe it, but it's true!! We are doing mission on this planet (should I call the Earth??) that collect smiles to send our planet, because we need to eat smiles!!!! Ohhh yeahhh!!!! Anyway, call me Peelander-Yellow!!!!!
1. Pretend you’re 15. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend. What do you mean "age", we are not human-being, we don't have age, I will be 15, 45, 100, 1000, 2000000!! Any age!!! Anyway, if I'm 15, I will choice
Theme of Godzilla (walk slowly, heavy steps everywhere!)
Theme of Ghost Basters (walk everywhere!)
Eye of the Tiger (only introduction, make loop, never ending!)
It's enough!!! Awesome mix tape!!! My girls will love me!!!!!!!
2. Which evil villain would make the best President? We don't need any crazy president!! We just need smilyy parents!! Ohh yeahhhh!! Make them happpeeee!!!!
3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? All of them!!!! If you know about Japanese old cartooooon, I'll talk it to you whole nite, come to my space star ship tonite!!!
4. What superpower do you wish you had? I have everything, I can fly, dig ground, swim ocean!! I can see your brain right now~~~~~~~~~~~ You don't want to eat raw octopus with mad wasabi and mastard and chili souse!! I know what you think about!!!
5. What would the title of your autobiography be? Title is What is autobiography??? It will be million sale!!! Ohhhh yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want to see Peelander-Z: They are great bands, I never seen of my life? How can I see them,,,,, Tell me how!!!!!
The Octopus Project: I love them, because I love to eat raw octopus creature!!!!
Anamanaguchi: Are they from another planet?? Sound like familir!!!!
Hope you're all having a dandy week. If you're looking for something to do besides work, have a look at the LPQ Archive! So many tasty treats for you to consume.
I see the edge, I look, I fall, lp