- Aimee Mann sues MediaNet in copyright dispute
Story from The Hollywood Reporter.
- Russell Simmons launches YouTube-based label All Def
Post from CNET.
- Barclay Center tops venue ticket sales for first half of 2013
Post from NY Times ...
Guest post by Noah Kuttler
After watching hundreds of PanelPicker proposal videos for SXSW 2013, I am now even more convinced that a great video can sell voters on your proposal in the same way that a poor video will turn them away.
If you are looking to do...
Enter your awesome speaking idea into the SXSW PanelPicker by 11:59 pm CST on Friday, July 26 before this interface shuts down for the 2014 season. While your proposal should include large doses of innovative thinking, also bear in mind the importance of diversity. This means that if you...
- Google, Facebook and Apple set to battle for your ears
Story from Santa Cruz Sentinel.
- Spotify research shows music festivals increase online piracy
Story from CBR.
- Brands start labels to give away music
Post from Forbes. ...
Got a great speaking idea for the 2014 SXSW Interactive Festival? If so, then you have got to get us this idea by the end of the day on Friday, July 26 to be eligible for consideration.
SXSW alumni Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z are both known, separately, for their extravagant, epic performances. Jay-Z has been performing in front sold-out arenas ever since he dropped his debut album back in 1996. And, although he only has three solo albums under his belt, Timberlake has been performing on a...