- Sales nosedive in context
Story from Rolling Stone.
- Five music books of note
Reviews from NPR.
- Ryan Adams successfully trolls Sean Hannity
Item from Spin.
- Google All Access Music launches in nine European countries
Welcome to the LP Questionnaire, special SXSW V2V Edition, version IV!
V2V starts on Sunday and we hope you're all headed to the city where sin never sleeps. Fabulous sounds can be heard next Monday and Tuesday nights at The Backstage Bar and Billiards when the conference brings you...
- Publishers sue Fullscreen over cover songs on YouTube
Story from NY Times.
- The graying of hip hop
Commentary from Village Voice.
- Colbert needles MTV Networks chief Toffler over Daft Punk cancellation
Post from Gawker.
- Death ...
Welcome to The LP Questionnaire, special SXSW V2V Edition, Volume Three!
V2V is just days away and the excitement is brewing in the hot desert air. Innovators and rappers alike are gearing up to take their respective stages in the city o' sin. In addition to some very fine...
2014 is gearing up to be one of SXSW's best seasons yet, with a plethora of creative means to get your company noticed!
- Align your company with one of SXSW’s exciting new features for registrants such as Southbites, SX cycles, SX Lockers and SX Play.
- Advertise in ...
- Why won't Led Zeppelin reform?
Post from BBC Culture.
- Dylan's portraits to be shown at UK National Portrait Gallery
Post from NY Times Arts Beat.
- Spotify adds curated playlists
Post from Gigaom. ...
As expected, downtown hotels for SXSW Interactive & Film dates have sold out at a record pace. If you were unable to secure your preferred downtown hotel don't worry, there are still plenty of excellent hotel options on the shuttle route for SXSW registrants....
Los Angeles skateboarder turned singer-songwriter Hanni El Khatib released his second album, Head In The Dirt, this past April on Innovative Leisure. The album was produced by Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys, and has received generally positive reviews since its release. PopMatters said of the album “...his...