Good morning to all of you wonderful people. It might be hard to believe, but today is the last day of the SXSW 2014 Music conference. We still have a full day of Music programming and many films ahead, so get ready!
- SXSW Live airs rebroadcasts all day.
- Listen to SXSW 2014 Showcasing Artists on SXSWfm.
- Today's weather: Scattered thunderstorms, high 76, low 57. Grab an umbrella, guys.
Music Events 11am-4:45pm
- Take Me To The River Concert. True legends in concert, from soul to blues to rap and everywhere in between.
2:45pm, Outdoor Stage at Butler Park
- SXSW Interview: CeeLo Green. Catch this bold and inventive artist in conversation with NPR's Frannie Kelley.
11am, Ballroom D in ACC
- SXSW Interview: Stuart Murdoch. See the Belle & Sebastian lead singer and songwriter as he discusses his directorial debut God Help the Girl.
2pm, Room 16AB in ACC
- International Day Stage. More global goodies from WatchOut!, Sivu and Dudu Tassa.
Noon, Ballroom G in ACC
- Radio Day Stage. A hip-hopping good time from Mobb Deep, Doughbeezy and more!
12:10pm, Ballroom D in ACC
Film Events 11am-6pm
- Take Me to the River. Delve into the intergenerational and interracial Memphis music scene.
11am, Paramount Theatre
- Space Station 76. Tensions and laughs rise high in this 70's-futuristic space dramedy.
1:30pm, Stateside Theatre
- For Those About to Rock. The Story of Rodrigo y Gabriela. Follow the musical journey of Mexican duo Rodrigo y Grabriela.
2pm, Paramount Theatre
- Documentary Shorts 2. These docs include famous fonts and a dog eating her birthday cheeseburger.
2pm, Rollins Theatre at the Long Center
- The Doug Benson Movie Interruption. Join comedian Doug Benson as he riffs on a handpicked film.
4:15pm, Alamo Ritz 1
Open to the Public Events 11am-8pm
- Flatstock. Gig poster artists from around the world display their works.
11am-6pm, Exhibit Hall 4 in ACC
- Music Gear Expo. Satisfy all your musical gear needs!
11am-6pm, Exhibit Hall 5 in ACC
- Renegade Craft Fair: SXSW Edition. Arts and crafts marketplace, Austin-style.
Noon-8pm, Exhibit Hall 1 in Palmer Events Center
Rodrigo y Gabriela photo by Alejandro Mea