1. What are the event's demographics?
You can find the demographics here.
2. I want to do something unique to promote my company. Who should I contact?
A SXSW® account executive can create and deliver unique opportunities based on your budget and objectives. Before the conversation begins, it helps to know your target audience and budget. Feel free to give us a ring at +1 512/467-7979 or request to be contacted by clicking here.
3. How do I contact other SXSW Registrants?
All registrants have access to SXSocial, the official scheduling and networking service. You can contact other registrants depending on how they have set their privacy settings.
4.Who would I contact to host an official party at SXSW?
5. What is the difference between SXSWORLD and the Program Guide?
SXSWORLD is a magazine published five times annually, covering the latest in the converging music, film and interactive industries. You can browse current and past issues here. The three SXSW Conference Program Directories offer a complete schedule of events, trade show listings, panels, showcases and film screenings. For more information on advertising, including circulation, rates and demographics, download the Media Kit.
6. What is the SXSW Gaming Expo Guide?
The SXSW Gaming Expo Guide is an invaluable resource for SXSW registrants and general consumers alike. It provides readers with all the information about gaming culture at SXSW, from panel programming and tournament schedules, onsite exhibitor activations and more.
7. When is my ad due for the Program Guide or SXSW Gaming Expo Guide?
8. Where can I find the specs for my ad?
Specs are included in your advertising contract as well as the Media Kit.
9. What forms of payment are accepted?
Credit Card (Visa, Master, American Express) Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer. Paypal is not accepted.
10. What is the easiest way to pay?
Mail a check or call in with a credit card. Payments cannot be processed until paperwork has been signed and returned.
11. Transportation in Austin? Should I rent a car?
If you can, stay at a downtown hotel. If not, any of the outlying SXSW hotels offer our convenient hotel shuttle service. Once you are downtown, most everything is within walking, pedicab or shuttle distance. Parking is at a premium in downtown Austin during SXSW.