OUYA, will participate in a keynote interview on Monday, March 11 at 2:00pm.Indie developers and open source principles provide the power and the passion for the SXSW Interactive Festival. With this core value of community collaboration in mind, we are very pleased to announce that game industry veteran Julie Uhrman (pictured left), founder and CEO of
Much more than a record-breaking Kickstarter darling, OUYA is the $99 free-to-play game console built on Android and designed by Yves Behar. It is slated for release in March 2013.
Joshua Topolsky (pictured right), co-founder and founding editor in chief of the technology news network The Verge. Before launching The Verge in 2011, Topolsky was the editor in chief at Engadget. He regularly appears as the technology correspondent for NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.Interviewing Uhrman will be
This keynote will no doubt spark an inspiring dialogue about the real-world challenges of crowdfunding, how open source approaches are disrupting traditional markets and how you can find startup success by daring to follow your dreams.
Want more info about SXSW Interactive 2013? Check out the links below:
- See details about SXSW Interactive keynotes Matthew Inman and Elon Musk
- Purchase an Interactive, Gold or Platinum badge to attend any SXSW Interactive event
- danah boyd is the second SXSW Interactive Hall of Fame inductee
- Dewey Winburne Community Service Awards on Sunday, March 10 are free and open to the public
- Already have your badge? Activate SXSocial to start networking today