Welcome to Todd's Tech Report – the one day a week when the man behind the curtain steps out to give us his version of what's going on in the world of innovation, not without a side of ranch of course.
He may work here, but we pretend we don't know him... or is it the other way around? #chardyparty
- This week: The hills have NSA eyes...
- October 30: NoPhone, a cure for the introverted. It's a real thing.
- October 16: Bioprinting.
- October 9: Otters are controlling your data.
- September 24: there are some weird things happening out there...
- September 18: More code for a good cause.
- September 11: Worry about everything. You are being watched.
- September 3: Let's taco 'bout it, shall we?
- August 27: Dubai is a massive battery in the middle of the desert?
- August 20: Easy livin'. Bubbles and caviar or ... not.
- August 14: Shrinky Dinks, yes, Shrinky Dinks
- August 7: Secret meltdown– who didn't see that coming?
- July 31: #millenialaffirmations