Are you a fan of the fast-growing maker / hacker / DIY movement? Then you will want to attend SXSW Create, which runs Friday, March 7 through Sunday, March 9 at the City Terrace at the Long Center. From 3D printing to drones to bio-art and much much much more, this community event showcases the disruptive solutions that are shaping our future.
What exactly do we mean by a “community event”? Badges are NOT required to attend SXSW Create — admission to this three-day celebration of open source culture is free free free.
Other free events at the 2014 SXSW Interactive Festival including the following:
- Dewey Winbune Community Service Awards: Thursday evening, March 6
- The Digital Creative Job Market: Thursday, March 6 and Friday, March 7
- Latinos in Tech Sessions: Friday, March 7 through Sunday, March 9
- The SXSW Gaming Expo: Friday, March 7 through Sunday, March 9
- SXSW Gaming Sessions at the Long Center: Friday, March 7 through Sunday, March 9
- SXSW Gaming Awards at the Long Center: Saturday, evening March 8
- SXSW Create at the Long Center Terrace: Friday, March 7 through Sunday, March 9
Stay tuned to this website in the next few weeks for more information in how to take part in all these FREE events.
Or get the full SXSW Interactive Festival experience by purchasing an Interactive, Film, Music, Gold or Platinum badge. Registration fees increase at the end of the day on Friday, February 7 — so buy your badge right now and save!