My oh my! As I scroll through all the rich workshop content that has been proposed in the 2014 SXSW PanelPicker this year, I cannot contain my excitement! With over 100 proposals, spanning across 15 different themes, there is bound to be at least one that catches your interest. See the list below for just a few of the many in-depth, multi-hour workshops submitted for consideration for the 2014 event. Remember that PanelPicker voting continues through the end of the day on Friday, September 6. Click here to lend your voice to this all-important process!
- After Snowden: Privacy, Surveillance, and the NSA
- Age Of The Alchemist: A D&D Approach to UX Design
- Building Responsively
- Community Managers: Ready for a Seat at the Table?
- Content Everywhere: Preparing for Mobile & Beyond
- Fear No Marker: Tools to Create Your Visual Story
- Growth & Identity: A Dialogue with Burning Man
- Pop-Up Studios: Prototyping Interactions
- Simple Data: The Keys To Strategic Marketing
- Rails for Designers
- Who's Competent? Challenging Med Ed Designs
Don't miss your chance to learn something new at SXSW Interactive! Register now before prices increase on September 6! And, as always, feel free to email us with any workshop related questions or concerns you may have.
Workshop programming at SXSW Interactive 2013 Interactive. Photo by Vanessa Velazquez.</sm