Welcome to another full day of SXSW Music and Film ie another full day of awesome. Information Station :
- Catch-a-Chevy. I am the passenger...
9am-9pm, Outside ACC, 3rd & Trinity.
- SX Lockers. Oh, we're traveling light today….
10am-3am, Across the street from ACC, 2nd & Trinity.
Film Events for March 13, 11am-6pm
- Grand Jury Award: Documentary Feature William and the Windmill. The description alone made me cry, you guys.
11am, Topfer Theatre at ZACH.
- Finding the Funk. I worked on a movie called Fakin' Da Funk. I'm pretty sure this documentary about the OGs of funk, narrated by Questlove, is way better.
1:30pm, Alamo Ritz 1.
- Born In Chicago. Once in a blue moon.
2pm, Paramount Theatre.
- Maladies. I'm pretty sure James Franco has cloned himself at this point.
4:15pm, Stateside Theatre.
- Pete and Toshi Get a Camera. Travel really is the best cure for trauma.
4:30pm, Topfer Theatre at ZACH.
Music Events for March 13, 11am-6pm
- Indie at Any Age featuring Kenny Loggins. Highway to the Indie Zone!
12:30pm, ACC, Room 17B.
- SXSW Interview: Jared Leto. #jordancatalano4evs
2pm, ACC, Room 12AB.
SXSW Interview: Jim James. This is Jim James, not Jim Jones. Or Jenna Jameson.
- Masterminds Behind the Music of Cirque du Soleil. Will they be dressed as clowns because clowns are scary...
3:30pm, ACC, Room 12AB.
- Navigating Washington - Policy and Music in 2013 with FCC Commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel. Things that are important for 500, Alex.
5pm, ACC, Room 16AB.
- Live performance by Ivan & Alyosha. Bands that are super cute for 1000.
12pm, ACC, Next Stage.