We’re thrilled that PanelPicker is finally underway for SXSW Film 2015. Hopefully, you’ve had a chance to read the FAQ, browse some of our previous proposals, and now you’re gearing up to send us your own idea. But how?
Read on for a handy guide that walks you through each step of preparing your idea so it’s PanelPicker ready. If you haven’t already looked through the FAQ, we strongly recommend you do that now. Without further ado:
How To Create A PanelPicker Submission:
- If you have not done so already, create a free PanelPicker account. You can do that here.
- Already have your account? Sign in at http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/
- Once you have signed into PanelPicker, your browser should look something like the image at the top of this page.
- Hover your mouse over the “Create Idea” tab:
- A drop-down menu will appear; click on “Film Session Idea,” as circled in the image below:
NOTE: If you accidentally complete a submission for Music or Interactive instead of Film, then you will have to start you submission over from scratch. Simply follow the process as before. You are permitted to submit a proposal to Music or Interactive in addition to Film, but you MUST complete separate, specific proposals for each event.
- After clicking “Film Session Idea” you will be dropped into the PanelPicker application for the Film Conference. You only have one submission so make sure you have put a lot of thought into your proposal. Follow the onscreen instructions and PanelPicker glory could be yours!
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com and we'll do what we can to assist. We're looking forward to reading your ideas - be sure to complete the application by July 25!