Digital Domain highlights the projects and people on the boundary-pushing fringe of modern day storytelling. With a focus on experimental projects, this track of Convergence sessions showcases the new but possibly not yet fully realized directions that storytelling can take in the ever-evolving digital age.
Both Film and Interactive badge holders have access to all Digital Domain sessions.
Submissions for Digital Domain are now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal!
Preliminary 2015 Digital Domain Sessions Announced:
- 19Reinos - A Game of Thrones Immersive Experience
Robert Pratten (Transmedia Storyteller), Purificación González (Canal+), Belen Santa-Olalla (Transmedia Storyteller)
- Doing It in Public: BLEs and Modern Storytelling
Lisa Woods (thirteen23), Heath Pecorino (The Short Box), Sam Patteson (Rosetta Stone)
- From Alien to Alien Isolation
Mark Bristol (Static Line Productions), Alistair Hope (www.creative-assembly.com)
- Meet Your New Mass Audience - Collaborating with CNÉ
Jed Weintrob (Condé Nast Entertainment)
- Movies in My Head: Audiodrama & Film
Sonia James (Sound Stages Radio ), Fred Greenhalgh (Finalrune Productions), Sibby Wieland (Sound Stages Radio Network)
- Rethinking Porn from a Female Perspective
Erika Lust (ERIKA LUST FILMS)
- Spiritually, Through Interactive Technology
Ilo von Seckendorff (DOK Leipzig), Michel Reilhac (Mélange), Opeyemi Olukemi (Tribeca Film Institute)
- Tool-Kit for Crafting an Interactive Documentary
Cathy Fischer (ITVS), Mike Robbins (Helios Design Labs), Alex Wittholz (Helios Design Labs), Andrew Grace (Moon Winx Films)
Photo by Cal Holman