From the 2012 LPQ Archive
DC Pierson is an author and sole member of a one-man jokewave project.
He was born and raised in Phoenix then went to NYU. He's performed in and directed shows at UCB and wrote a novel called The Boy Who Couldn't Sleep And Never Had To.
He is the only person to ever list Creeper Lagoon as part of a mixtape answer so props (or whatever you call it) to him for that.
He is performing many times during SXSW Comedy and you can see his schedule if you click on the link that houses his name.
He did The LPQ and yes, here it is…
The LP Questionnaire
Name: DC Pierson
Do you have any nicknames? Some of my friends from high school call me Donald, which is my real name.
1. Pretend you’re 15. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend. IT IS THE YEAR 2000 AND I AM IN LOVE WITH MY FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND, and we are embroiled in an extra-boyfriendial affair. But seeing as how there are no KMFDM songs about high-school sexual intrigue, I am at a loss for expressing my feelings in mixtape form at this time. I think a year later when she was my actual girlfriend and my taste had developed somewhat I played her a Creeper Lagoon song I really liked and she hated it. She also didn't like "Letter From An Occupant" by New Pornographers, so I guess what I'm saying is, it's fine that she's someone else's wife now.
2. Which evil villain would make the best President? Krang, though he would get accused of East Coast ivory tower liberal elitism, because he is an actual giant living brain.
3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? See above answer.
4. What superpower do you wish you had? Every third dream I have concerns me remembering I can fly. I think "Why don't I do this more often? This is so fun and easy to do." So I guess what I'm saying is, I would like to be able to play guitar.
5. What would the title of your autobiography be? Love, Loss, & What I Wore: The Story Of A Lifelong Quest To Get Nora Ephron To Sue Me For Plagiarism
Back in a bit with the lads from Flatiron Borman. It's so quiet here at the office you'd never know some Interactive thing is starting tomorrow. I hear lots of people are coming and stuff. I'm about to pee my pants that Ray Kurzweil is speaking because that is the gd amazing.
There's a place where all these LPQ thingies are housed and that place is here.
You will exhale cinnamon clouds, lp