COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT NOTIFICATION
If you wish to report a copyright violation in connection with content on this site, you must send a written communication to our designated agent at the address below that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When we receive a notification of alleged copyright infringement, we remove the posting that is the subject of the notification. Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
COPYRIGHT COUNTER NOTIFICATION
If you believe your content was misidentified as infringing, you may file a counter-notification. If you did not have all of the rights to post the material at issue, do not submit a counter-notification. A counter-notification must include the following specific elements:
(1) Identification of the specific URLs of material that was removed or to which access has been disabled.
(2) Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
(3) The statement: "I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which SXSW, Inc. is located, and will accept service of process from the claimant."
(4) The statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
(5) Signature. A scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
P.O. Box 4999
Austin, Tx 78765